Updated juanuary 29, 2017
The largest Gay beach (nudist or not) closest to Malaga : Guadalmar
- plenty of room (except in the month of August)
- Many Spanish riders more than each other
- Presence of showers
- The sea here is not always clear (some plastic
- The sand is not very fine
Access: Between Malaga and Torremolinos. MA20 drive from the motorway exit "Guadalmar". Go towards Guadalmar. At the roundabout marked Guadalmar, turn right to face a mile to a bridge coming from the right, take the left path towards the beach. The gay part is right between the sea and the golf course.
Two gay beaches: behind the tourist beach of "Poseidon" and at the end of Paseo
after Melia hotel beaches of "Eden" and "Gato Lounge".
- Sun loungers and umbrellas for rent (affordable)
- Close to bars / restaurants.
- Presence of showers
- Unable to park car in summer
Access: on the Paseo Maritimo.
Can be reached on foot from the city center (take the stairs at the end of Calle Danza Invisible) which descends down to the Paseo
Santa Amalia beach - Castillo beach
- Easy to go
- Beach of sand
- Not so many families
- Many facilities (showers, beach restaurants, bicycle track...)
- Quite far from downtown Fuengirola (10 mns)
Near the Fuengirola river and the castle.
Gay and nudist beach : Benalnatura
- Cove sheltered from the wind
- Available services (showers, snack bar, toilets)
- Easy access and parking in car
- The sun disappears early around 18:30 in August
- Only naturist
- Beach quite small (risk of overcrowding).
M120 bus line. See www.avanzabus.com
By car: Take the alley against before or after (depending on the direction) the FLATHOTEL
A range between Fuengirola and Marbella, along a nature reserve with dunes: Cabopino
- Beauty of the beach and dunes
- Many Spanish
- Relatively easy access
- For amateurs, cruising areas in the dunes 20 meters from the beach
- Difficult access to sea (stones in water)
- No service available (no showers, bars etc ...)
Access: From the motorway exit "The Chapas." down to the sea through the subdivision (Marbesa Urbanization). management Carib playa. Park in the parking lot of the beach restaurant Triana. Down on the beach left (Malaga) and then pass along a wall of property and reach the beach of Cabopino.
BOLONIA beach is on the
Atlantic coast. However its beauty and majesty of its beaches and its famous dune, deserve to leave the Costa Del Sol to discover this place.
- All (wide beaches, clear water, natural pools, sand, dune, etc ...)
- An archaeological site 5 minutes from Bolonia (Baelo Claudia).
- Opportunity to coat the body of clay (oozing from the cliff) before jumping into the water.
- Trip from Malaga (from 1h30 to 2h)
- Gay beach to the left (facing the ocean) after a long walk through several coves (30 mins)
Access: From Tarifa in Cadiz up to leave the highway in the village of Bolonia.